Topics

USS Pampanito

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 10/5/2001 4:17:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kq6vh@home.com
writes:

I know that you might be a bit pooped out after the Rumble (I hear
the Top Dogs will win),
SAY WHAT??

kq6vh@...

OK...I am going to the sub again....Now to see if I can get my days
and times right...I will be there working PSK31 on Sunday, October
7th from 1600 Z to 2000 Z....that is 9:00am to 1:00pm PST.

Hopefully I got the days right this time. If not, just turn on your
rig and just keep looking for me. Call sign of the sub is NJ6VT.

I know that you might be a bit pooped out after the Rumble (I hear
the Top Dogs will win), but give a listen on Sunday.

Freq's - I will start on 21.071, and may also try 28.121

If 15 and 10 condx are poor I will move to 20 meters.

73, Steve KQ6VH

Ricky Scott <kf7qz@...>

Steve, thanks for the Nice QSL card and brochure, I
dropped my QSL in the mail. Its great to see an old
boat get such good publicity.

Now to apply for my Uboat endorsement on my 070 award
:)

Rick KF7QZ

--- kq6vh@home.com wrote:
OK...I am going to the sub again....Now to see if I
can get my days
and times right...I will be there working PSK31 on
Sunday, October
7th from 1600 Z to 2000 Z....that is 9:00am to
1:00pm PST.

Hopefully I got the days right this time. If not,
just turn on your
rig and just keep looking for me. Call sign of the
sub is NJ6VT.

I know that you might be a bit pooped out after the
Rumble (I hear
the Top Dogs will win), but give a listen on Sunday.

Freq's - I will start on 21.071, and may also try
28.121

If 15 and 10 condx are poor I will move to 20
meters.

73, Steve KQ6VH

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

DL2AYL@...

Hi Steve,

saw you several times with a big signal on 10 meters today, but it looked
like you were drowned in the pile you built up.
73's Erika/DL2AYL