From: <kq6vh@home.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 11:43 PM
Subject: [070] USS Pampanito goof

Boy is my face red!

When I said I was going to be operate off the USS
Pampanito "tomorrow", it was already "tomorrow". I didn't realize
what I had done, but I posted the announcement on Friday PST thinking
it was still Friday and it was already Saturday UTC. Sorry for the
confusion. Next time I head to the sub, I will make sure I watch the
times and actually state the day of operation.

I definitely want to work as many of you as I can.

73, Steve KQ6VH

p.s. Anyone have a good watch/calendar I can borrow? Hi Hi

kq6vh@...