USS Pampanito

John van Eijndt KC0DEB

Hi All,
Just worked Steve onboard the USS Pampanito....( 16:43 utc )
There was a lot of close sigs that made it hard to copy, but coulsd manage to pull Steve out......freq was 14.0715 approx....
73 de John KC0DEB Kansas City, KS

kq6vh@...

Nice working you today John from the Pampanito. You are the first
070 member contact since the Pampanito became a member. I guess you
get the first Pampanito sticker.

73, Steve KQ6VH

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 9/8/2001 6:44:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kq6vh@home.com
writes:

Nice working you today John from the Pampanito. You are the first
070 member contact since the Pampanito became a member. I guess you
get the first Pampanito sticker.

73, Steve KQ6VH

--- In 070@y..., "John H. Van Eijndt" <kc0deb@h...> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Just worked Steve onboard the USS Pampanito....( 16:43 utc )
> There was a lot of close sigs that made it hard to copy, but coulsd
manage
> to pull Steve out......freq was 14.0715 approx....
> 73 de John KC0DEB Kansas City,
Wow, congrats on being the first 070er to snag the Pampanito John! When
K6DF submitted their first 50 to get into the 070 Club, I couldn't believe
there wasn't a single member in the log! Them guys musta been using
Stealth-PSK hi! Jay N3DQU.

Any errors in this list or problems with the PODXS website, please send
e-mail to N3DQU@aol.com.
All other queries regarding the Ø7Ø Club should be forwarded to
JHudak3rd@aol.com.
Tnx for ur participation in the Ø7Ø Club. The Penn-Ohio DX Society is
proud to sponsor this award
program for PSK31 enthusiasts. 73 de Jay, N3DQU.