From: John AG4CZ
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 19:05 PM
Subject: [070] Re: ATTENTION FREE AGENTS

Is it just me or does something not smell just right about this team
announcement??????? Sorry Charlie  (pun intended) but just had to.
73
John AG4CZ
Team Bravo <-- the winning team
--- In 070@y..., "Charlie Trice" <k8ij@a...> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I'm torn.  On one side there's TARA.  I've got a great certificate
on the wall from the 2000 Fall Classic Rumble.  Since then I've been
tuned into the TARA reflector and keep up on all their goings on.

> On the other side there's PODXS.  I have another great certificate
from them (#38) as a member of the 070 Club.  I'm getting stuff from
their reflector, too.

> So there's this line drawn in the sand and all I can think of is to
mess it up a little.  So here's the latest thought:

> K4FBP and K8IJ will revive the old Florida Amateur Radio
Transmitting Society, get 3 more folks who are in Florida, have ever
been in Florida, or have ever heard of Florida to join us and take
y'all on.

> Looking forward to the Rumble on October 6th.  VY 73,
>
> Chas, K8IJ (ex WA4RRB)
> Gaffer for F.A.R.T.S.

Is there anyone out there with tails long enough to join us....lets
rumble!

>   73 de DA1TJO/Brian

Service.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>                           You can, too! Start here...
>
>                           Height:
>                              345678 ft      01234567891011in
>
>                           Weight:
>                           lbs. kg.

Service.

Ernest Mills <emills@...>

Hey! Chas,
    Your F.A.R.T.S. Team is posted. Ernie

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 9/4/2001 3:39:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, k8ij@arrl.net
writes:

K4FBP and K8IJ will revive the old Florida Amateur Radio Transmitting
Society,
get 3 more folks who are in Florida, have ever been in Florida, or have
ever
heard of Florida to join us and take y'all on.
Sounds like a plan to me! Jay N3DQU.

Charlie Trice <k8ij@...>