From: N3DQU@aol.com [mailto:N3DQU@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 9:57 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Pampanito Attaboy

A new Attaboy has just been posted on the 070 website for working NJ6VT
USS Pampanito...check it out at <
http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/070_hotdog.htm >...73 de Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 8/29/2001 2:09:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, w3hf@arrl.net
writes:

Jay -

Neat idea.

I have a standing offer from Dennis K6DF to visit (and even guest operate)
the Pampanito some time while I'm out here. Would that also qualify,
similar
to the IOTA rule?

Just curious (and looking for an angle).

While you have brought up some interesting and valid points of late, I
think this one is a stretch and will have to say no...but thanks for trying
hi! Jay N3DQU.