From: K5SIT BOB [mailto:k5sit@pldi.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 6:19 AM
To: 070 yahoogroups
Subject: [070] Antarctica

Chris,

When was the contact made, freq., etc.

de Bob k5sit 73 es gud dx

Just got off of a QSO with Chris, KC0GOX and he had a qso with Antarctica on
30 Meter Saturday. The call is EM1KCC and he was on Galindez Island. Keep an
eye out on 30 and see if you can work Antarctica.

Chris KC8LJN

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

The Contact was made Saturday August 25, 2001 some time in the late morning
early afternoon. Not exactly sure on the exact time but I know it was in
that time frame.

Chris KC8LJN