From: <AA8QQJMauch@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 10:04 PM
Subject: [070] Team Bravo (as in applause) now forming.

QST all 070ers

Team Bravo

I've been monitoring that 'other' PSK31 reflector (TARA?) and it sounds to
me
like N3DQU and company (Alpha team) is just not ruffling enough feathers
over
there to do the 070 Club justice. So, anyone interested in going head to
head with TARA and any other challengers (and do it right) step up to that
keyboard and give me your call.

73 de AA8QQ
Jay

AA8QQJMauch@...