From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 1:32 PM
Subject: [070] YL800FD

Just worked Andris YL800FD on 17m...Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

Actually Charlie, I worked Andris on the long wire. Are you sure you
aren't thinking of N3XC? He just put up a 5/8 cb vertical that he is trying
to use on the hi bands...Jay.

AA8QQJMauch@...

Charlie,
Tom asked us at the last PODXS picnic if we would change his name to Jay, but
the majority (Jay's) voted no. Maybe next year.
73 de AA8QQ
Jay

Charles Goldwater <k6ceg@...>

Yes, I was thinking of N3XC. I have to get these call's straight and stop
shooting from the hip (HI)..
K6CEG Charlie

Actually Charlie, I worked Andris on the long wire. Are you sure you
aren't thinking of N3XC? He just put up a 5/8 cb vertical that he is
trying
to use on the hi bands...Jay.

DL2AYL@...

But that would be easier for us....