Topics

New endorsements

N3DQU@...

Please check out the 070 Club endorsement page for new endorsements just
posted at < http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/070_hotdog.htm > : three new WARC
endorsements and a YL800 endorsement for working Latvian special prefix
stations celebrating the 800th anniversary of Riga...73 de Jay N3DQU.

N3DQU@...

What kind of problems are you having Bob? Jay.

Bob - K8YS <k8ys@...>

Jay,
have you ever considered moving the 070 club web site OFF AOL?

I have one heck of a time getting to it...

73
Bob

DL2AYL@...

Bob - K8YS schrieb:
Jay,
have you ever considered moving the 070 club web site OFF AOL?

I have one heck of a time getting to it...

73
Bob
Bob, maybe that's a problem of your server, never had any trouble to check in.
73's DL2AYl/Erika