China Clipper

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 7/30/2001 5:05:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, w3hf@arrl.net
writes:

I have only seen four BVs on the air from here in CA, and only got two of
them. So it will probably be a while before that endorsement gets claimed.
Well, if it turns out that I overestimated the amount of PSK activity
coming from Taiwan, we can modify the requirements for that endorsement so
that at least one ends up on the wall! Jay N3DQU.

Steve W3HF

I have only seen four BVs on the air from here in CA, and only got two of them. So it will probably be a while before that endorsement gets claimed. Unfortunately for my family, though, I'll probably have enough time out here in the next 3 months to try, but that's another story.

From: spdomingue@... [mailto:spdomingue@...]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2001 8:57 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] China Clipper

That is Super Good Going Guys nice catch Guess we should see the DX-BV on the
list soon

Steve D
N6YIH/7

spdomingue@...

That is Super Good Going Guys nice catch Guess we should see the DX-BV on the
list soon

Steve D
N6YIH/7

DL2AYL@...

Congrats to both boys, but in our neck of the world we don't get KH6 every month
into the log....
73's Erika/DL2AYL

N3DQU@...

Looks like the China Clipper is an orphan no more, thanks to W3HF and
K5SIT...Congrats to both for a FB effort! de Jay N3DQU.