Topics

TDW

ny2u@...

Greetings:

On behalf of TARA (Troy Amateur Radio Association) of Troy, NY I'd like to
personally wish all of you good luck in the "TWD". This organization has done
a lot to promote PSK and this TWD is just another fine example! TARA salutes
you!!

Good Luck
Bill Eddy, NY2U
President of Troy ARA
http://www.n2ty.org

ny2u@...

Whooooops sorry, I called it TWD..my last message should have been TDW!

de NY2U "Mr.Bill"

N3DQU@...

In a message dated 5/31/2001 7:33:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ny2u@...
writes:

Greetings:

On behalf of TARA (Troy Amateur Radio Association) of Troy, NY I'd like to
personally wish all of you good luck in the "TWD". This organization has
done
a lot to promote PSK and this TWD is just another fine example! TARA
salutes

you!!

Good Luck
Bill Eddy, NY2U
President of Troy ARA
http://www.n2ty.org
Thanks for the kind words Bill...I know the 070 gang truly enjoyed the
Spring Wakeup, so here's hoping that our first annual TDW will keep the
momentum going!...73 de Jay, N3DQU.