From: <N3DQU@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 8:09 AM
Subject: [070] yahoogroups not ringin aol's bell...

Seems like there is a crimp in the line between yahoo es aol...postings
the 070 reflector for sum reason are not getting thru to members with aol
addresses...the tara-psk reflector is also experiencing the same problem I
believe....so if you've had anything of import to say the past couple
days,
we didn't know it...N3DQU, KA3X, N5YIH, etc...Jay, N3DQU.