TEST Only

spdomingue@...

Just wanted to see if this still works no one is sending any messages.
DARN

N6YIH/7

ny2u@...

In a message dated 05/03/2001 1:49:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spdomingue@... writes:

Just wanted to see if this still works no one is sending any messages.
DARN

N6YIH/7

Greeting:
I too have been concerned about the lack of messages. I operate 2 yahoogroups
for TARA and there seems to be trouble there too! Also, I'm wondering if
anyone on here has been experiencing DOUBLE POSTINGS, either here or on the
psk-tara news groups, as far as that goes with any of the many news groups we
now have available. If you have I'd like to hear from you. Also, I apologies
for the bandwidth on the news group about but I think there is something
crazy going on between AOL & Yahoo?!?

73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"
ny2u@...

Bill Duffy <bjduffy2@...>

jUST REPLIED TO jAY....i'M NOT GETTING THROUGH ON
NON-AOL CONNECTION
bILL KA0VXK