From: "Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Test

David Westbrook

 I know a lot of 070 members rely on the reflector to schedule contacts, post band openings, etc. With the current delays, that is going to be difficult.

There are other mediums (arguably better; definitely with own advantages/disadvantages).  Two good options:

Hamspots:
         Which has a specific page for 070!   http://hamspots.net/070/

And K3UK sked site:
        Also has a "Digital QSO" board, but typically more people in the lotw room.

Both are very good resources for picking up needed WAS-bands !!

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 12:38 PM, 'Ray Clements' r.clements@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I am not sure what is happening with YahooGroups. Not just this reflector, but others as well are experiencing significant delays.

Normally, when I post, the reflector will echo my postings back to my email within a few minutes. Recently, it is taking about 12 hours to go through.

I know a lot of 070 members rely on the reflector to schedule contacts, post band openings, etc. With the current delays, that is going to be difficult.

Ray N9RWC #1793

Sorry for bandwidth, but my postings do not seem to be getting through.

Jim

David, K9DWR

On Aug 6, 2016, at 11:38, 'Ray Clements' r.clements@usa.net [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I am not sure what is happening with YahooGroups. Not just this reflector, but others as well are experiencing significant delays.

Normally, when I post, the reflector will echo my postings back to my email within a few minutes. Recently, it is taking about 12 hours to go through.

I know a lot of 070 members rely on the reflector to schedule contacts, post band openings, etc. With the current delays, that is going to be difficult.

It’s likely related to the work being done to gut the yahoo IM protocol over the weekend.

http://wp.me/p5hvhT-8hJs

Service will probably come back over the next few days, but Yahoo does have a pretty long history of making a mess of things on the internet.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jim K5SP

I sent that 2 days ago.

From: "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: 11/23/17 6:45 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070@...

Gobble gobble

On Nov 23, 2017 6:38 PM, "jinnis@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

ljl2002@att.net

Should have used Poo-pourri.  Then it wouldn't keep stinking so much.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 9:22 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

They called out Roto-Rooter to fix the clog in the internet  n9avy

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

That's left over from last election.

I this getting to the reflector?  Sent two messages this morning and neither one are listed in the messages ...

Test

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

Jim - this is a reply to your test message, sent via email.

73

Matt
AK4MK

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Jim Innis <jinnis@...> wrote:
Test

Jerry N9AVY

Testing  ... last 3 posts went to spam older ???

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

Jerry - you may have to tell your email client that emails from groups.io are NOT spam. It, for some reason, seems incapable of recognizing "070" and determining that it's valid content.

What email client are you using, just for curiosity's sake?

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Jerry Heien <n9avy@...> wrote:
Testing  ... last 3 posts went to spam older ???

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Testing testing

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Hello test

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Charles Odom, KI4VMK # 2542

Am I  in

KI4VMK
# 2542

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

Hey, Charles, looks like you're getting in FB!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:18 PM, Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...> wrote:
Am I  in

KI4VMK
# 2542

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Ok I updated preferences
Lhope it goesthru

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>

You made it to the group - did a copy make it back to you?

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:43 PM, Paul Milward <nu4c@...> wrote:

Ok I updated preferences
Lhope it goesthru

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Nope no copy
The box for "I always want copies....." has been checked but i still get nothing
Bedtime e now
I'll try again tomorrow
Paul

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

You made it to the group - did a copy make it back to you?

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director