Certificates

Darl DEEDS

I have downloaded some really nice looking certificates so I am all for doing it. I have been wondering for a long time how the club could afford to print and send them. Thanks for being forward thinking on this!

Darl  NA8W

Jerry N9AVY

If you print certificates on regular white printer paper they come out kind of boring. What I've done in past is to go to local office supply stores and purchase certificate stock; of course, you will probably get more than you can use, but you might go in with one of 2 others and share the expense. They usually come 50 sheets to a pack with pre-printed borders or without. The paper usually has some texture and hue which makes anything printed on it eye-appealing.

Just a thought.

73,

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, 10:43:54 AM CDT, Darl DEEDS <na8w@...> wrote:

I have downloaded some really nice looking certificates so I am all for doing it. I have been wondering for a long time how the club could afford to print and send them. Thanks for being forward thinking on this!

Darl  NA8W

Jim K5SP

Thanks for the input Darl. Yes it will save us on postage, paperstock, time, which is a benefit to the club.

Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Scotty W7PSK

I think its a wonderful idea.  Any chance we could include endorsements?   I lost all mine and need to reprint my

cert and all the stickers.

Scotty W7PSK

On 4/30/2020 09:30, Jim K5SP wrote:

Thanks for the input Darl. Yes it will save us on postage, paperstock, time, which is a benefit to the club.

Executive Director

On 4/30/2020 10:43 AM, Darl DEEDS wrote:
I have downloaded some really nice looking certificates so I am all for doing it. I have been wondering for a long time how the club could afford to print and send them. Thanks for being forward thinking on this!

Darl  NA8W

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington
070 #138

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Great idea for the endorsements. That sure would save a bunch and make it a lot easier on the volunteer for sure.

If there is a way, that would be nice.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On May 1, 2020, at 10:21 AM, Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:

[...]

Eric <radio@...>

Hi All,

I’m totally OK with this idea. I was reluctant to vote in the poll because I didn’t want to deny others some part of the club they really enjoy. But I guess it’s not like you can be into PSK and not be computer literate. ;-)

73 de Eric, KG6MZS