Active again

ki4hpx@...

I have been inactive for a number of years but I am starting to get back on the air. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the waterfall.

73,

Victor
KI4HPX, #778

FISTS #13993
QRP ARCI #12762
SKCC # 6376
PODXS 070 Club #778
The Feld Held Club #FH808
EPC #2964

Jerry N9AVY

Hi Victor !

I look forward to meeting you on the waterfall !

Jerry n9avy

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 10:24:54 AM CDT, Victor Wasilov <ki4hpx@...> wrote:

I have been inactive for a number of years but I am starting to get back on the air. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the waterfall.

73,

Victor
KI4HPX, #778

FISTS #13993
QRP ARCI #12762
SKCC # 6376
PODXS 070 Club #778
The Feld Held Club #FH808
EPC #2964

Victor Wasilov <ki4hpx@...>

Jerry

Same here. I will be working the nest contest. See you then. BTY Nice shack. I saw the photo’s on QRZ.

73

Victor, KI4HPX, 070 #778