Hello my Friends
My new vanity NP3T
Ex.WP4DT
For your security Stay at Home!
73 good dx God bless....

José osuba

Rick - N7WE

Jose-
Thanks for the update and congrats on your new vanity call!  l wish everyone who gets a new call would post here.  I try to keep my personal member log and DM780 alarms up to date.  You are updated my friend!  And Happy Easter and God Bless to you too!

Jose, what is the effective date of your call sign change?   NP3T is not valid according to QRZ.  It still shows you with WP4DT.

Membership Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

Jose, disregard my previous message.  The FCC ULS database has NP3T assigned to you.

Sorry for the confusion

Jim K5SP

On 4/11/2020 11:41 PM, WP4DT-JOSE OSUBA wrote:

Hello my Friends
My new vanity NP3T
Ex.WP4DT
For your security Stay at Home!
73 good dx God bless....

José osuba

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

WP4DT-JOSE OSUBA

apparently qrz has a problem.qrz. and they answered me this ...

The support team sent the following message:

We do not have NP3T yet from the FCC.  It should arrive here within a couple of days.

73 QRZ

April 10, 2020 and nothing yet...
Thank 73 good luck

José osuba