Memership calls in HRD/DM780

I have put the membership call/number in  hRD-dm780. I am not getting any audio alert when a member call shows up in super sweeper. Thanks in advance.
Dave NU4N #1657

I also do not get an audio alert for cq stations.
Searching HRD blog did not help. Now HRD wants $50 to answer my question. DONT THINK SO.
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

David-
I had this problem in the past with HRD.  I can't remember exactly how I fixed it...and then something happened and the problem was back.  As I recall, it had to do with settings in both HRD Alarms and Windows (I'm still running Win7).  There was a combination that let the audio alarm work, but if any one was incorrect, then it didn't function.  I too decided it wasn't worth $50 to have help with it.  When it was working, I soon became dissatisfied with it for 070 work.  There were almost continuous announcements during 070 events.

What I ended up doing instead was to use SuperSweeper and edit the Action: Colors tab to set different colors for Background and Text for 070 members. I use Lite Blue background for members and Bright Green for LONPs.  Then I set Text Color to Automatic for those I haven't worked and change the Text color to Red when I've worked them (both regular members and LONP).  That way when I look at the SuperSweeper waterfall, I can tell visually if a call is non-member, member, or LONP member and if I've worked them before or not.  It is a pain to set up going through all 2700+ member calls, but I've found that works better for me than the audio alarms.  Your mileage may vary!

Thanks guys , I will try that Rick.  In Windows 7 your right, no audio. But my Windows 10 works perfectly.

Dave NU4N #1657

Ok Rick what I did was to change sounds. I have a MFJ viA serial port and a Signalink USB. I get audio of members with the Signalink in line and not from the MFJ serial port.
Strange uh?  Hi HI
Thanks again 73
--
Dave NU4N #1657

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
As Yoda would say: "Strange, that is!"  For me it is all magic.  Sometimes the magic works.  Sometimes it doesn't!  But I get by with a little help from my 070 friends.