Something wrong with checker

Jerry N9AVY

Just uploaded to ad 3 new LONP contacts and instread of going up in number, it dropped to 956  instead of going to 980.

Looks like things are goin SNAFU again…..

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Stephen Melachrinos

Jerry -

Watch out. Some members have negative member numbers, so your total is decreased when you work them.

(sorry, this message is three days late)

Just uploaded to ad 3 new LONP contacts and instread of going up in number, it dropped to 956  instead of going to 980.

Looks like things are goin SNAFU again…..

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry N9AVY

Funny Steve .     You must be getting nervous that I’m catching up with you, hi !

Seriously,  I had 978 LONP before I uploaded log with 3 new LONPs and after ward I had 956 .  That’s just messed up !

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Watch out. Some members have negative member numbers, so your total is decreased when you work them.

(sorry, this message is three days late)

Just uploaded to ad 3 new LONP contacts and instread of going up in number, it dropped to 956  instead of going to 980.

Looks like things are goin SNAFU again…..

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jerry, they have to keep you at bay!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Apr 4, 2020, at 4:29 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Funny Steve .     You must be getting nervous that I’m catching up with you, hi !

Seriously,  I had 978 LONP before I uploaded log with 3 new LONPs and after ward I had 956 .  That’s just messed up !

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Watch out. Some members have negative member numbers, so your total is decreased when you work them.

(sorry, this message is three days late)

Just uploaded to ad 3 new LONP contacts and instread of going up in number, it dropped to 956  instead of going to 980.

Looks like things are goin SNAFU again…..

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<514ECF5A005D4CB0B224EADC20EC6860.png>

Jerry N9AVY

Rats !

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Watch out. Some members have negative member numbers, so your total is decreased when you work them.

(sorry, this message is three days late)

Just uploaded to ad 3 new LONP contacts and instread of going up in number, it dropped to 956  instead of going to 980.

Looks like things are goin SNAFU again…..

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<514ECF5A005D4CB0B224EADC20EC6860.png>

Rick - N7WE

Jerry-
Just looked at your LONP total this morning and it now shows 980.  Whatever wasn't working must be working now?

Rick:

Got up early and reloaded everything from thumb drive.   What you saw was corrected version.

Am suspecting that the problem yesterday may have been caused by both my Daughter & Granddaughter on their computers at same time watching videos plus also having streaming videos running.  Guess I’ll start uploading when everyone is asleep.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just looked at your LONP total this morning and it now shows 980.  Whatever wasn't working must be working now?

RRR Jerry.  Good plan!  Glad it got sorted out.

Rick

On 4/5/2020 08:44, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
 ....Guess I’ll start uploading when everyone is asleep.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62303) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_