From: Rick - N7WE
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:03 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Heads up everyone!

The Awards Progress Checker allowed me to upload my log, credited my new grid, and allowed me to submit NE for award approval - even turned to orange showing submitted.  But I think the software is still broken and Jerry can't approve any new awards.  But it is there for when it all works again!  I encourage everyone to keep submitting.  There will be a "morning after."

The Awards Progress Checker allowed me to upload my log, credited my new grid, and allowed me to submit NE for award approval - even turned to orange showing submitted.  But I think the software is still broken and Jerry can't approve any new awards.  But it is there for when it all works again!  I encourage everyone to keep submitting.  There will be a "morning after."

Rick:

Congrats on finishing up NE !

  Still have 3 more to go for NE  and so many others with only one or two left.  They just don’t seem to be there.  It gives me something to look forward to…

73,  Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10