From: KB3RAN 1692/381 via Groups.Io <davehardy0101@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 2:53 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] DX

So, we're still chasing  Hawaii, Italy and Mexico through 2020?

Dave
KB3RAN
1697/381

--
Dave H
KB3RAN

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

So, we're still chasing  Hawaii, Italy and Mexico through 2020?

Dave
KB3RAN
1697/381

--
Dave H
KB3RAN
1692/381

KF3AA

TNX Steve 73 Bob

Stephen Melachrinos

Bob -

I think the official answer should come from others, but my recollection of the discussions regarding the transition of the club indicated we/they would try to maintain the current suite of endorsements, but not add any (and result in new work) until we had a working system for processing the new ones. I interpreted that to mean that the 2019 DX Specials would continue (until the end of 2019) but we would not add the 2020s right away.

Are there any DX special countries endorsements  this year?
 If so what are they?
   73 to all  de  KF3AA Bob

KF3AA