Topics

Endorsement checker problems

Matthew King - AK4MK

Sorry. Jim - my “fix” was to contact the other David and get him to look into it!

I’ll take a gander, but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to help here.

73

Matt
AK4MK
070 #1708

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 10:13 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

we had this problem a couple years ago, it was something on the server end.  Matt got it fixed and all was well until now.

I have asked David to contact Matt to see if he can fix it again.

On 2/23/2020 8:51 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Must be something done at other end. Dang !

Guess we've been fired, huh ?

Jerry n9avy
On Saturday, February 22, 2020, 10:28:10 PM CST, Loren McCullough - WA3WZR <wa3wzr@...> wrote:

Same story here Jerry.

I can reject, but I can't approve.

Loren WA3WZR

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim K5SP

we had this problem a couple years ago, it was something on the server end.  Matt got it fixed and all was well until now.

I have asked David to contact Matt to see if he can fix it again.

On 2/23/2020 8:51 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Must be something done at other end. Dang !

Guess we've been fired, huh ?

Jerry n9avy
On Saturday, February 22, 2020, 10:28:10 PM CST, Loren McCullough - WA3WZR <wa3wzr@...> wrote:

Same story here Jerry.

I can reject, but I can't approve.

Loren WA3WZR

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jerry N9AVY

Must be something done at other end. Dang !

Guess we've been fired, huh ?

Jerry n9avy

On Saturday, February 22, 2020, 10:28:10 PM CST, Loren McCullough - WA3WZR <wa3wzr@...> wrote:

Same story here Jerry.

I can reject, but I can't approve.

Loren WA3WZR

Loren McCullough - WA3WZR

Same story here Jerry.

I can reject, but I can't approve.

Loren WA3WZR

Jerry N9AVY

Hi Everyone !

Looks like I can no longer approve endorsements for the past 2 weeks. Not sure what exactly happened here, but I keep getting "Software Error" every time I try to access the endorsements for approval. There's a bunch in the queue that I'm unable to process.

Have checked everything that I could and can find no reasons for the problem. At some point in last couple weeks something happened either on my computer or on the site. So , here I sit dead in the water, not knowing what else to do.

Until further notice no endorsements can be processed by yours truly.

Sorry for bad news....

Jerry n9avy