Topics

BC QSOP

1470

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 10:25 AM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
Hi Barry,

Saw you on the waterfall during the QSO party.  I was working a POTA station and by the time I was done, you seemed to have disappeared.  Called you a few times, but no luck.  You had a good signal into NFL.

73
Dick - KC3EF
SRI I missed you Dick.
cheers
Barry

Richard Rohrer

Hi Barry,

Saw you on the waterfall during the QSO party.  I was working a POTA station and by the time I was done, you seemed to have disappeared.  Called you a few times, but no luck.  You had a good signal into NFL.

73
Dick - KC3EF

1470

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 04:26 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
That's great Barry!  Glad you had such a good day.  Propagation seemed better than I've seen in a long time.  Although I never saw your trace, I did manage to work a Hawaii station not long after the grey line passed.  First one since 2015 from this location!
Rick

Yup.
Looking like we can set the FT8 aside es turn on the PSK again.
The Propogation gods have me smiling.
Barry

Rick - N7WE

That's great Barry!  Glad you had such a good day.  Propagation seemed better than I've seen in a long time.  Although I never saw your trace, I did manage to work a Hawaii station not long after the grey line passed.  First one since 2015 from this location!

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 09:27 AM, 1470 wrote:
Today is the BCQSOP and I am one of vy few stns that play in it on PSK.
Will be on 20M till 2400 if anyone is looking for a contact or LONP contact.
TU
Barry
va7gem
Not a bad day.
Spent 6 1/2 hrs with some breaks and made 33 psk contacts.
Might be the best PSK day I have had in years.
Barry

N9JCA Chris Matthews

All is good I missed 599 -NVA
Chris N9JCA

On 2/2/20 10:24 PM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 02:13 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

N3FJP BCQSOP LOG Needs

Call Name County RST

otherwise I can't log the Contact

Chris N9JCA

73

On 2/2/20 9:49 PM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 12:20 PM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:
Hi Barry
Contacted you in the BCQSOP
I need a County where your located
Chris N9JCA
PODXS 797
LONP 165

73
Chris
We do not have counties up here.
Why do you need it?
Barry
Chris
The rules state you are looking for RST and District
That is what I sent 599-NVA
QSL
Barry

1470