Call Sign Changes

Jim K5SP

This is a list of unreported call sign changes in the member data.  It is recommended that all members upload their complete logs to the endorsement checker to ensure you have credit for the new calls for LONP, etc.

No

Old Call

New Call

Date

67

N8IFU

W8EWH

12-28-18

137

N4PLK

KC9CR

4-20-18

256

WB5KYK

K5ZRK

5-11-07 (SK 9-11-15)

288

K9KDR

NO9C

3-22-13

342

W0KCF

KU0L

11-24-18

345

N4GSD

AI4II

12-28-04

345

Ai4ii

N4GSD

4-30-19

488

KC9IMR

N9ANA

12-3-13

528

WB6OWZ

KC5E

10-25-19

585

NT0L

W0HT

6-7-19

676

KG6YHH

NM6K

5-31-15

727

KD4QIT

K4JTN

8-28-18

749

WD5CCW

W5MSV

8-13-15

768

ON8GA

ON5LG

8-24-15

856

WA4HMX

W4DOW

10-17-13

889

KL8DX

AK2MA

10-17-13

889

AK2MA

AK7DD

12-30-14

912

WD8MBE

W8WFD

2-26-19

1011

K9QDA

WX9WL

5-11-18

1016

AE5JD

W5JP

12-15-18

1041

KJ4IZW

N2ZA

11-8-19

1080

EA3FBK

EA3AT

8-6-15

1091

WB9KPT

WT0DX

11-25-17

1095

K7MSC

K4MSC

11-4-16

1115

W1LIC

AA4XU

1-14-20

1125

KA6KME

KY6M

5-13-16

1166

N6DZR

N8DZR

7-21-18

1167

KA8ROL

KK7BV

6-14-16

1230

RD6LK

R3HH

12-12-14

1238

KJ4WLN

AK4QU

2-29-12

1238

AK4QU

K4GS

2-14-19

1239

N1FF

W1SS

7-7-18

1240

W1MED

W1MSG

2-19-11

1255

AE5XI

AE0XI

5-12-17

1270

N2DP

W2GPK

11-1-16

1276

KF7HNA

KB1O

11-9-13

1276

KB1O

NZ7X

3-29-14

1276

NZ7X

K7MD

3-7-15

1317

YY9OHE

YV9OHG

1-21-17

1358

KJ6BSO

K6BSO

7-7-15

1507

KP4CPC

NP4AW

4-7-17

1508

NP4A

NP3V

11-23-19

1551

K8JMB

NC8J

11-13-13

1572

W4PAH

NE4U

6-13-15

1580

KM4GA

WS4V

1-26-18

1581

KX1NH

W2RAN

12-8-15

1622

KK4MIP

N2TAO

6-26-15

1654

N2TNK

W5DKD

4-14-15

1703

KU3S

NA1SA

10-1-19

1711

AF5JH

W5RGM

9-15-17

1765

AD5XU

WF5J

11-28-17

1773

W7WBB

AA7WB

6-3-16

1779

KK4BKD

WV4O

11-2-18

1791

KD0TGA

K0RQ

2-14-19

1830

WA3MEJ

K3YBN

2-5-19

1834

AB3UN

K7GAN

9-7-19

1853

OM4ASI

AM4MO

11-6-15

1862

KC1AAQ

AC1AX

9-27-16

1878

AA7IX

WY7MM

9-22-18

1901

K3LTY

KJ7DLL

2-5-19

1910

W7OID

AE7ID

7-24-15

1962

KM4IK

NV4C

11-24-18

1967

CE2VQF

CE2EC

9-20-18

1989

N4LBX

AC8JC

4-22-16

1989

AC8JC

NC4JA

9-11-16

1989

NC4JA

AG4ZZ

4-28-17

2024

KB3TJR

W0JRJ

3-19-19

2064

KB5IKR

W5SRC

6-25-18

2119

KA1URP

W1NU

8-24-18

2126

KB8PIC

KW8X

5-7-19

2138

KC9UNL

KC9UL

7-24-18

2143

PU1KOE

PY1GB

9-10-19

2188

KW4MG

AE4GS

9-14-18

2235

KC3EED

W3UAV

3-13-18

2259

K0VC

WR0H

9-18-18

2284

KD8GGN

W8YIH

6-8-18

2313

KD9BQO

W9BQO

10-2-18

2320

KG5RAW

N5UGA

9-21-17

2342

WB0GFZ

W0AP

1-30-18

2357

W5YYA

WA5P

6-15-19

2372

LU1DK

LU2DD

10-28-18

2375

AJ4VD

AE8D

10-16-19

2393

KE4GVO

WY4O

3-13-18

2402

NG7W

NI6V

1-1-19

2407

KE7NII

K3BTR

11-4-16

2425

AB4RW

KI4P

10-24-19

2442

KA2ARC

KA7X

1-31-17

2477

KG4WYE

W0SKM

12-20-18

2497

KM4SYN

AA4JQ

12-22-18

2507

KM4COG

KB4S

12-28-18

2508

K4AKY

K9FAA

8-7-19

2522

CO3DSE

CO2DSE

9-21-19

2537

N0PHU

WM6L

8-10-18

2614

N1RWY

N1AV

2-20-19

2616

KG7NAD

N7NAD

3-19-19

2660

KD0FC

W0BNE

12-21-19

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Also

No old call new call date
2203 KG7STV W7PFB 10-3-17

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Jan 23, 2020, at 8:17 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Paul, but this list was for call sign changes unreported to membership.

You dutifully reported your change when it occurred and the data file was updated then.

73, and I am smiling.

Jim K5SP

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 08:18 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

This is a list of unreported call sign changes in the member data.  It is recommended that all members upload their complete logs to the endorsement checker to ensure you have credit for the new calls for LONP, etc.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director
Jim
I suffer Failing Memory Syndrome
I have a number of callsigns and can't remember if I submit
each callsign log or do I amalgamate into one log to upload.
TVM
Barry

Jim K5SP

If I recall correctly, you should submit each callsign log, however, I suffer from  CRS  (can't remember stuff)

On 1/24/2020 7:49 AM, 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 08:18 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

This is a list of unreported call sign changes in the member data.  It is recommended that all members upload their complete logs to the endorsement checker to ensure you have credit for the new calls for LONP, etc.

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director
Jim
I suffer Failing Memory Syndrome
I have a number of callsigns and can't remember if I submit
each callsign log or do I amalgamate into one log to upload.
TVM
Barry

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Stephen Melachrinos

It depends on whether your separate calls have separate 070 numbers. The club's callsign policy (http://www.podxs070.com/frequently-asked-questions/o7o-club-callsign-policy) addresses this.

Item #11 states that members who have more than one distinct callsign can request a separate 070 number if they so choose. If so, item 11 states "Note that in this case you must keep your contacts separate between your two calls - you can't combine them for endorsement purposes." Note that members are not REQUIRED to request a separate 070 number for an alternate callsign, but they can CHOOSE to.

So the answer to "amalgamate or not" depends on whether the alternate call has a different 070 number.

[...]

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Witt the help of some of the executive I found it easier to keep one call as primary.

When I upload a log I just merge the old contacts from my /VE3 log to the current adif. Just remember to remove the header from the first adif file.

Steve
VA3FLF/ KM4FLF
2301

On Jan 24, 2020, at 19:44, Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io <melachri@...> wrote:

[...]

TU Steve
1 number = 1 log
Baarry

Bill-N7RI

Good evening Jim
Speaking of call sign changes, I just received my new call.  070 #1191 is going from KC8WSM to N7RI.  Please let know if you need anything else.
73
Bill Fults

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 2:59 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

Paula K7PAX #1739

Good change Bill! Much easier to remember and to say, not to mention key in CW!

Paula K7PAX

[...]

Thanks Bill, records updated to show new call.