Was PSKfest – Now Help Ryan

Rick - N7WE

Ryan - KC0QNB - is currently showing up on PSK Reporter on 40m at 0025 UTC.  If you haven't worked him and can get him, he will really appreciate you helping him make his 50 for membership!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Well, I tried but I’m getting nothing on 40M right now.. .

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 29, 2019, at 7:27 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Ryan - KC0QNB - is currently showing up on PSK Reporter on 40m at 0025 UTC.  If you haven't worked him and can get him, he will really appreciate you helping him make his 50 for membership!

David, K9DWR

* Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@gmail.com> [2019-12-29 19:51]:
Well, I tried but I’m getting nothing on 40M right now.. .
Deaf as a post here, too :-(

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jim K5SP

He must have got, just noticed membership application is in the queue for processing.

Jim K5SP
Membership Director

#1604 LONP #255
david@...