Question Cluster

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

with hamspots ( NO need to logout or login )

just bookmark the web page any time you want use it

just click on the bookmark

ON the top menu hold your mouse over Digital Modes

slide the mouse down to PSK Modes click on PSK+Chat

the LEFT windows will show who you spotted and who spotted you

the RIGHT window shows all Calls using PSK and what freq they are on

Once you get the hang of it you can use it for different Modes as well

Hope this Helps

Chris N9JCA

73

LONP 165

PODXS 797

On 12/14/19 7:04 PM, Geary McDowell wrote:
Thanks everyone, I think I have PSKReporter working.  I just signed up for the Hamspots and get it up.  Now to figure it out so I know I will be helping.
Merry Christmas to all and 73 from SW Oklahoma,
Geary KE5IRK

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 12:30 PM N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

If your connected to PSKReporter or if you're logged in to hamspots.net

it will show up in either place

Chris N9JCA

73

On 12/14/19 6:25 PM, Rick Sterling wrote:
I believe it is the spotter network part of Ham Radio Deluxe

KI7OIY

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:08 AM Geary McDowell <ke5irk@...> wrote:
I just made a QSO with William in SC on 20M on PSK and he asked me to put our contact on the "Cluster".  What is that and how do I do it so I may help?
Geary, KE5IRK
070# 1787  LONP #417

Geary McDowell

[...]

Fr Richard WB8YXF

ACLog also is able to add to the cluster.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...>