PSK reporter

Randy True

Just checked and at Noon, there were 2 reporters on 40, and one of them was me!

Randy W4RTT

Mike W4BZM

Last night at midnight, there were NONE.

W4BZM

On Dec 8, 2019, at 11:03, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Just checked and at Noon, there were 2 reporters on 40, and one of them was me!

Randy W4RTT

Jerry N9AVY

Checked 20/40m this morning and the prop was pretty much nada. … Around 11 am CST there were a couple signals on 20m.   Wonder if the Indians had a RF Propagation Dance ???

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just checked and at Noon, there were 2 reporters on 40, and one of them was me!

Randy W4RTT

radio@hollywoodtitle.com <radio@...>

That’s odd.  I was monitoring

73 de Eric KG6MZS

On Dec 8, 2019, at 9:16 AM, Mike <behrcave@...> wrote:

Last night at midnight, there were NONE.

W4BZM

On Dec 8, 2019, at 11:03, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

Just checked and at Noon, there were 2 reporters on 40, and one of them was me!

Randy W4RTT

radio@hollywoodtitle.com <radio@...>

I had a half dozen stations in Europe this morning out here on the west coast on PSK Reporter.

73 de Eric KG6MZS

On Dec 8, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Checked 20/40m this morning and the prop was pretty much nada. … Around 11 am CST there were a couple signals on 20m.   Wonder if the Indians had a RF Propagation Dance ???

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Just checked and at Noon, there were 2 reporters on 40, and one of them was me!

Randy W4RTT

<10A30961C37B4EDCBBAD48C4F482DC25.png>