KC3EF in DE

Richard Rohrer

I will be operating from DE from 11/26 until 12/1 and then again on 12/7 and 12/8.  Ops will be between visiting friends and eating, hi hi.  Mostly on 20, but will have capability for 40 mtrs.  If anyone still needs DE on psk31 let me know and we can see if we can setup a schedule.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

David Hardy

I really need DE. Unfortunately I'm in Asia without a radio.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 4:40, Richard Rohrer
<kc3ef@...> wrote:
I will be operating from DE from 11/26 until 12/1 and then again on 12/7 and 12/8.  Ops will be between visiting friends and eating, hi hi.  Mostly on 20, but will have capability for 40 mtrs.  If anyone still needs DE on psk31 let me know and we can see if we can setup a schedule.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Bill-N7RI

Dick
I need DE on 40 but with my schedule the next week I can't give you a time for a schedule something.  Hopefully I will see you on the waterfall when I can jump on and work you.
73
Bill-KC8WSM
070-1191