KC9UR APE Tall Tales Posted

Bob KC9UR <v32hoosier@...>

Hi All - I posted our Tall Tales writeups (includes pictures and logs) for 2018 and 2019 in the Files area under "APE Tall Tales".  Thanks to all who worked us and made it lots of fun.

Best wishes - Bob (KC9UR) and Stan (W9SMR/9)

JEFF WALSH

Looking forward to reading it later when I get home.
Thanks again for another Great Ape 🦍 Expedition !

Jeff #1673
W3WMU