From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 9:25 pm
Subject: [070Club] Scorer ????

Just had a quick look at the scorer and it seems there may be a problem.  5 logs submitted so far...but no one has any score.  Everything appears to be a "check log only."  Huh?  Enough for me, I'm turning in.  Thanks to all with whom I made contact and thanks to all who may have tried and I couldn't see you.

Happy Veterans Day to all and my sincere thanks to those who served and are serving.  We will not forget!

David, K9DWR

* Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io <melachri=verizon.net@groups.io> [2019-11-11 02:56]:
Looks to me like it's DQing all the QSOs. I wonder if the logic for the start
times is based on 2018 and hasn't been updated for 2019. (I can't see that
deep into it.)
Considering the recent "challenges" with the club, it's entirely likely many of
the contest scorings may be busted.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Jim K5SP

So, should we consider submitting the logs for Triple Play to the volunteers to manually score?

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

David, K9DWR

* Jim K5SP <jinnis@swbell.net> [2019-11-11 14:35]:
So, should we consider submitting the logs for Triple Play to the volunteers
to manually score?Jim K5SP Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10e, an AT&T 5G
Evolution capable smartphone
That may not be a bad idea. I'll have to see if I can put something together
that can plug the holes if it can't be fixed otherwise. Replacing the scorer
is going to be something else I have to address sooner or later; might as well
be sooner.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255