Confused

I am confused with the rules for the Triple Play Low Band event.  The rules say "Work a six hour block each UTC date ...You may have only one "BLOCK" or :BLOCK PORTION " on any given date.
I understand that to say that I can work all three dates and select my best block and submit that.  I was told by two stations that they worked me before on another day and wouldn't give me a contact.  If the day I worked them is not the one I submit, neither of us get credit for that contact.  Did I miss something?

Jerry N9AVY

John:

Sorry to cause you problems, but I was following rules as I understood them and you & I had already worked on 11/9 on both bands.  Believe this contest is too confusing for many of us and should be modified or dropped.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io" <melachri@...>
Date: 11/10/19 7:56 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Stephen Melachrinos

Jim -

No apologies needed. I agree we could make the rules a bit more clear, since it's a topic that comes up regularly.

[...]

May I ask, historically speaking, how many total logs are we talking about?
This 'test, and maybe the TDW?
Milt
N6MG

[...]

Will check later today.
Am at hospital xyl had procedure done.

[...]

bowerjohn41 <poppajohnbower@...>

 Praying all is well.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 9:44 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
[...]

Rick - N7WE

Milt-
Attached is an .xls summary by contest by year.

Jim-
Adding my prayers too!

Thanks to all for your prayers and well wishes. She is out of surgery, all went well, and doing fine. Thumb is still in one piece.