Sprint

Jerry N9AVY

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 04:40 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Out West tonite my friend

Jim K5SP

I am at Oklahoma football game

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jerry N9AVY

Not a valid excuse.   😊

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: "1470 via Groups.Io" <boat.anchor@...>

Date: 11/9/19 6:47 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: 070Club@groups.io

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 04:40 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Out West tonite my friend

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Geary McDowell

I’m sorry!  LOL
HOOKEM’
Geary, OU grad school M.Ed class of ‘80
KE5IRK

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:12 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
I am at Oklahoma football game

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 04:40 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Out West tonite my friend

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Mike W4BZM

Jerry, I copied you 599 and responded three times, but apparently you didn't receive any of my transmissions.

Mike W4BZM

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry N9AVY

Saw some weak signals I wasn’t able to decode.   Durned one way skip ?

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry, I copied you 599 and responded three times, but apparently you didn't receive any of my transmissions.

Mike W4BZM

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jim K5SP

Is anyone going to be on later today?

Saw some weak signals I wasn’t able to decode.   Durned one way skip ?

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry, I copied you 599 and responded three times, but apparently you didn't receive any of my transmissions.

Mike W4BZM

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Jim
Yes
Barry

Stephen Melachrinos

I'll be on for a while, but it might not be until 0045 as we have company here early.

From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>

Date: 11/9/19 9:39 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: 070Club@groups.io

Saw some weak signals I wasn’t able to decode.   Durned one way skip ?

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jerry, I copied you 599 and responded three times, but apparently you didn't receive any of my transmissions.

Mike W4BZM

40/80m  seems really dead as compared to last night.  Where’s is everyone ?

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Rick - N7WE

Me too!  It gets tougher to find new ones each day.  I'm hoping to see a bunch that haven't been able to get on yet this weekend.
I need states and provinces! I haven't seen OR, UT, NV, AZ, ID, MT, WY, CO, NM, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, and AB, SK, MB, NB, NS, PEI, and NFL and a whole bunch of others.  Did see AK breifly last night but wasn't able to shout loud enough for him to hear me - hi hi.  If you're in one of those states or provinces, I'll be looking for you.

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

CQing @ 7.071
Barry
VA7GEM

Jim K5SP

Me too Barry, just work Montana, so hang in there
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Jim
Watched U wrk KJ7EP rite after I wrkd KF7YED
MT is over represented today.
Watching 4 U
Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Barry  saw you with 599 signal working KF7YED,  called you, but no answer.