From: John KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: 070ClubContests@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Nov 11, 2022 6:34 pm
Subject: Re: [070ClubContests] Groups.io Chat

Erik,

I used it the last two sprints and same thing.  They were just using the Contest Group site.  Doubt if anyone starts until tomorrow around 22:00 or 23:00 when 40 should be starting up.

John
KC3FL

Jim K5SP

And I am dead in the water

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 8:37 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io
<n6mg@...> wrote:

Hi John...I've got 6-7 solid traces on 40m right now.
Milt.
N6MG