Life on other bands

John Hendry KG5OIB

I see most activity on the 20 and 40 meter bands (I don't have 80 or 160 antenna capability at present).   But I rarely see anything on 15, 17, or 30.
With the sunspot minimum, 10 and 12 are still very iffy, but 15 seems to be getting better along with 17.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a designated time to move over to some of the other bands to get some QSOs?

How about tomorrow, Saturday, November 2 at  15:00Z, we try to work on 17 meters?

Thoughts?

John
KG5OIB, Decatur, TX   EM13eg

John Hendry KG5OIB

And looks like we need to find a new frequency on 17.  18.100 is all FT8 now.

Jerry N9AVY

Always check 15/10m daily, but gave up on 17/12m .

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I see most activity on the 20 and 40 meter bands (I don't have 80 or 160 antenna capability at present).   But I rarely see anything on 15, 17, or 30.
With the sunspot minimum, 10 and 12 are still very iffy, but 15 seems to be getting better along with 17.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a designated time to move over to some of the other bands to get some QSOs?

How about tomorrow, Saturday, November 2 at  15:00Z, we try to work on 17 meters?

Thoughts?

John
KG5OIB, Decatur, TX   EM13eg

Jerry N9AVY

John:

18.100 has been trashed with FT8 for over a year now.  Other frequencies have been suggested, but nothing firmed up.