EL39

Richard Rohrer

I will text when getting into grid.

Richard Rohrer

Will be in grid in about 1/2 hour.

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 07:32 AM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
Will be in grid in about 1/2 hour.
Dick
Nothing seen here
Barry

Richard Rohrer

Just getting there now.  Gps got confused.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 07:54 AM, 1470 wrote:
On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 07:32 AM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
Will be in grid in about 1/2 hour.
Dick
Nothing seen here
Barry
Dick is in EL39 and at 14.071
gr8 sig coming north
TU for all time new grid Dick
cheers de Barry

Jerry N9AVY

Saw you in QSO with VA7GEM, but everything faded out. Called you a couple times, but no answer.

These 2 LA grids are the toughest for me to work on 20m.   Missed you last time you went through for same reason – RST 339 , just too weak.

73,   Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10