KC3EF Tomorrows Grids

Richard Rohrer

We are heading from Van Horn, TX down to Big Bend and then back up to Ft Stockton, TX.  Grids are DM70, DM80, & DL89.  I will post when we are leaving the motel and if I have coverage email and/or text when we are getting into grids.  Anyone needed these grids would you please send me a reminder so I can call you specifically.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Rick - N7WE

So I'm taking that as "der is no way!" on DL88 - hi hi!  I'll be looking for you!

Richard Rohrer

Correct. I don't think a minivan is the right vehicle for that grid, hi hi.

73
Dick

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Need DM70 tis time around. Will be looking for y’all !

Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10