Topics

366 Endorsement contacts

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

KB3RAN here. I'm at 326 for my 366 with most of the days coming up in January.

But I have 4 days to get in August. Help me out and listen for my call on the 18th, 20th, 23rd, and 26th. Thanks.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

malcolm heard

Is there a time frame you will be operating on those dates?

Malcolm
Ke0jbt

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 11:31 AM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
KB3RAN here. I'm at 326 for my 366 with most of the days coming up in January.

But I have 4 days to get in August. Help me out and listen for my call on the 18th, 20th, 23rd, and 26th. Thanks.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Rick - N7WE

You bet Dave!  I, along with many others, will be looking for you. Can you give us a time you usually get on and bands?  Do you try to make your Q for the day shortly after 0000 UTC?  Do you start on 20m and move to 40m?  Start on 40?  Any info will help make it happen.

stan W9SMR

Dave,

I will look for you from home except on the 23rd.

Hopefully you can contact the KC9UR POTA PORTABLE APE on the 23rd!!

We will be on from Friday, Aug. 21 to Sunday Aug. 23 from the Trine State Recreation Area (K-4182) on 80m to 6m.

APE On!!
Stan
W9SMR

KB3RAN here. I'm at 326 for my 366 with most of the days coming up in January.

But I have 4 days to get in August. Help me out and listen for my call on the 18th, 20th, 23rd, and 26th. Thanks.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I usually start mid morning Eastern Time on 20.  1500UTC or a bit earlier and try off and on all day on 20.  Switching to 40 when the bands switch.  So 40 before and after 0000UTC.
Which means tonight on 40 after 0000 get my call for the 18th.  I will try to do the same for the other days with 40 at night and 20 during the day.  Thanks for the replies and assistance in actually making a plan.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381