366 CONGRATS--Need Dates – November - December

stan W9SMR

Following a very successful year of pursuit in 2021 with 8 of our members earning the challenging 366 Endorsement, we are off to a great start in 2022 with 4 so far.

Harry, K9HW
#1959 completed his 366 with a QSO on May 19.

Next was
Bob, K4VBM, #2727 who picked up his 8 needed dates in June.

Close behind him was Bob, KF3AA, #124 who grabbed his 4 June dates to finish.

Last month, Steve, VA3FLF #2301 picked up his last need date and joins the elite group of 65 of our 2,946 members earning this award.

Torbjorn
,
SA7BXU needed only October 30 to complete his 366. We are all waiting for that upload!

Joe, WB9KVI
#2876, needs only 3 dates in November to complete 366. He joined us on 11/11/21. Great job, Joe, focusing successfully on that goal!

Four members, M5PLY, KK6KMU, K9VIC and K3YES need only February 29th to complete the 366 Award.

In the table below, I have shown November and December need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them. Note that the “last upload” date may indicate the possibility of errors in my summary.

As you start to make progress on this 366 Endorsement, it may be helpful to post to our Reflector your intention to operate on certain bands. It may be helpful to add “366” to your CQ to encourage those who may have worked you before to give you a call and give you that sought after date.

I will publish this table monthly. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! I base my report on your last known upload to the Endorsement Checker.  Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some. Be sure to upload your entire PSK31 log each time!!

To see what dates you need
, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

 73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director