366 CONGRATS--Need Dates – July - August

stan W9SMR

Following a very successful year of pursuit in 2021 with 8 of our members earning the challenging 366 Endorsement, we are off to a great start in 2022 with 3 so far.

Harry, K9HW completed his 366 with a QSO on May 19.

Next was Bob, K4VBM, #2727 who picked up his 8 needed dates in June.

Close behind him was Bob, KF3AA, #124 who grabbed his 4 June dates to finish.

In the table below, I have shown July and August need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them.

Keep an eye out especially for Larry, WA7HDZ,  #404 who needs only 3 August dates to complete the Endorsement.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! I base my report on your last known upload to the Endorsement Checker.  Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some. Be sure to upload your entire PSK31 log each time!!

To see what dates you need
, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director