366 CONGRATS--Need Dates – January / February

stan W9SMR

We have closed out a very successful 2021 with 8 of our members earning the challenging 366 Endorsement. It is a tough one, only 60 of our 2,883 members have done it.

Congrats, to our latest successful members: Dave, KB3RAN, Alan, KA5VZG, Geary, KE5IRK; Mary, KC4TIE; Dave, VE7BGD, John, KG5OIB, Ruud, PA3EEG and Yuri, R6KEE.

Good job Bob, KK6KMU, who picked off 4 needed dates in December. Harry, K9HW grabbed his 4 needed dates. Bob, KF3AA grabbed his 3 needed dates. Continuing the quest is Joe, K3YES who now needs only 6 dates after grabbing 19 dates in December.

Again, a special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM who, although he needed over 200 dates, has been valiantly picking up every needed day in July, August, September, October, November and 27 in December. He now needs only 119 of the 179 days from January 1 to June 29. Luckily, he grabbed 2/29 already.  I know he will finish it off. He is on a rampage and June 29 will indeed be a day of CELEBRATION!

In the table below, I have shown January and February need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.  For the 365 Chat, follow this link: 365 Chat

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I just completed my last upload for the year getting all my December dates. It looks like I have 14 to go and no dates needed until March 22nd.  Thanks Stan.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301

stan W9SMR

Steve,

I was hoping that you grabbed those 8 dates in December. Good luck on the 14 remaining dates. Be sure to set your calendar alarm.

73 and Happy New Year!

Stan
W9SMR