365 whilw I am South

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Well that was f ing special.......................I am heading to NC for a three weeks in middle of the month. I Know my account moved to my Canadian call. I have a few days fpr 365 I need in March April while I am down. Should I use my Canadian call /W4 to get the credit for the days or is my US call still tied to my account? I will ne QRP from FN02 NC while I am down.

Steve
KM4FLF VA3FLF

Jerry N9AVY

Steve:

Think they're both tied together.  AJust checked QRZ and your U.S. call is good until 2014... wouldn't want to see you with expired cal,  hi, hi !

Jerry   n9avy

On Saturday, March 6, 2021, 03:46:25 PM CST, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io <oldjavadrinker@...> wrote:

Well that was f ing special.......................I am heading to NC for a three weeks in middle of the month. I Know my account moved to my Canadian call. I have a few days fpr 365 I need in March April while I am down. Should I use my Canadian call /W4 to get the credit for the days or is my US call still tied to my account? I will ne QRP from FN02 NC while I am down.

Steve
KM4FLF VA3FLF

Barry VA7GEM

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 02:32 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Steve:

Think they're both tied together.  AJust checked QRZ and your U.S. call is good until 2014... wouldn't want to see you with expired cal,  hi, hi !

Jerry   n9avy

Jerry
Would that (2014) already be expired?
cheers
Barry
(no snow)

Jerry N9AVY

Oops ! Darned typo  should be 2024 !

On Sunday, March 7, 2021, 09:12:19 AM CST, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 02:32 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Steve:

Think they're both tied together.  AJust checked QRZ and your U.S. call is good until 2014... wouldn't want to see you with expired cal,  hi, hi !

Jerry   n9avy

Jerry
Would that (2014) already be expired?
cheers
Barry
(no snow)

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Sorry guys, I have been out of it for a couple of days. Yeah I expire 2024 right now.

I will be in EM95. I will be bringing down the FT817 and running QRP. I do not think I will have time to get out on a SOTA activation this time.  I am leaving around the 18th and will be south for 3 weeks.