365 Need Dates – November / December

stan W9SMR

Wow!! This is great to see the enthusiasm continuing to grab that 365/366 Endorsement. It is a tough one, only 59 members have done it.

Congrats, to our latest successful members !!

So far in 2021, Dave, KB3RAN, Alan, KA5VZG, Geary, KE5IRK; Mary, KC4TIE; Dave, VE7BGD and John, KG5OIB have completed the challenge.

Needing only November 11 to complete the 366 Award is Ruud, PA3EEG, and Yuri, R6KEE needs only December 15.

Good job Bob, KK6KMU, who picked off 5 needed dates in October. Harry, K9HW grabbed his 3 needed dates. Bob, KF3AA grabbed his 3 needed dates. Steve, VA3FLF picked up 8 October dates. Continuing the quest is Joe, K3YES who now needs only 38 dates after grabbing 17 dates in October.

Again, a special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM who, although he needed over 200 dates, has been valiantly picking up every needed day in July, August, September and October. He still needs 169 including 23 in November and 27 in December, but I know he will finish it off.

In the table below, I have shown November and December need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.
For the 365 Chat, follow this link: 365 Chat Group

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Ok, November is a wrap. Thanks to NS5A  Dieter, I was able to finish off November this morning. I have a lot of days to knock out in December. Thanks for the help.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301