365 Endorsement

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Buz,

Thanks.  Right now Im trying to get on the air everyday if I need it for the 365 or not.  Right now going from 2330 to 0030.  This way it covers two days.  I'm just trying to get in a routine and maybe help others who are working on their 365 endorsement.  There is a chat room you can join, but is only useful if someone else is in the chat.  I know its been some time but welcome to the group.  I have you in my log three times.

Best to you and your family,
Bob
KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

I had a contact with Shawn KI5GX who is trying to get his minimum to be a member.  If you see him give him a yell.

Bob
KK6KMU

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Thank you for all those who are supporting my goal for the 365 endorsement.  I am currently below 60 days left. I will continue to be on 20 meters just before and just after 0000 UTC.  Anyone interested checking off a few days on your quest to the 365 endorsement, please join some of the regulars.  John KC3FL is helping even though he has endorsement.  Thanks again John.  Saw Alan KA5VZG and Bob K4VBM tonight who also needed the 10th of July.  I will try and be on even if I don't need the date.

Thank you to all the volunteers.  This is a great group.

Bob
KK6KMU

Geary McDowell

I’ve not seen you on my waterfall lately Bob but I keep looking.  I am fine yo three days, thanks largely to John, KC3FL.  I need July 11,15, and 18 I think it is so I’ll definitely be on the next several days.
Catch you on the waterfall!
Geary KE5IRK

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 9:02 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
Thank you for all those who are supporting my goal for the 365 endorsement.  I am currently below 60 days left. I will continue to be on 20 meters just before and just after 0000 UTC.  Anyone interested checking off a few days on your quest to the 365 endorsement, please join some of the regulars.  John KC3FL is helping even though he has endorsement.  Thanks again John.  Saw Alan KA5VZG and Bob K4VBM tonight who also needed the 10th of July.  I will try and be on even if I don't need the date.

Thank you to all the volunteers.  This is a great group.

Bob
KK6KMU

Bob,
I'm pretty sure we can do 40m and 80 meters almost at will.
You have my cell #, so just text me if the need arises.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Thank you for all those who are supporting my goal for the 365 endorsement.  I am currently below 60 days left. I will continue to be on 20 meters just before and just after 0000 UTC.  Anyone interested checking off a few days on your quest to the 365 endorsement, please join some of the regulars.  John KC3FL is helping even though he has endorsement.  Thanks again John.  Saw Alan KA5VZG and Bob K4VBM tonight who also needed the 10th of July.  I will try and be on even if I don't need the date.

Thank you to all the volunteers.  This is a great group.

Bob
KK6KMU

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'll try to get on the air nightly.  I'm on the road and working from the camper with a hamstick.  Enjoying New Hampshire at the moment.

Dave KB3RAN 1697

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Dave,

Thanks.  So far so good.  Enjoy the outdoors.  I wish you all the best.  The nice thing about trying to be on everyday I meet several new PSKers every week.  Trying to spread the POXDS name.

Bob
KK6KMU