365 Endorsement

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

All,

I am going to start  working on my 365 Endorsement.  I have many days in June, July, August and September.  Starting next week June 15 I will try to be on as many days as I can.  I would greatly appreciate a friendly greeting even if we have worked each other before.  Plan is to be on 20 meters about 2000 UTC for an hour or so for as many days as I possibly can.  Anyone else who wants to work on their 365 endorsement is  welcomed.  Plan is subject to change, especially when family is involved.

Thanks,
Bob KK6KMU
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Jerry N9AVY

It's a shame that earning a living ought to be more important than ham radio !   I think goverment should support our hobby with monthly income.  Emoji

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 12:53:22 PM CDT, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

All,

I am going to start  working on my 365 Endorsement.  I have many days in June, July, August and September.  Starting next week June 15 I will try to be on as many days as I can.  I would greatly appreciate a friendly greeting even if we have worked each other before.  Plan is to be on 20 meters about 2000 UTC for an hour or so for as many days as I possibly can.  Anyone else who wants to work on their 365 endorsement is  welcomed.  Plan is subject to change, especially when family is involved.

Thanks,
Bob KK6KMU
--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Bob,
A good plan for sure!
Let me know when, and probably best on 40m or 80m for us.
I don't think we'd have much of a problem on either band.
If you want to give it a test before then, just 'hollar.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76