365/366 Need Dates

stan W9SMR

It is great to see enthusiasm mounting to grab that 365/366 Endorsement. The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating.

Follow this link: Sign up 365 Chat

Even if you have worked a fellow member before, please answer that CQ 365 call. Let’s make 366 happen for as many as we can.

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

In the table below I have shown June and July need dates for only those members needing fewer than 46 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them. Use the 365 Chat to announce your own needs and hopefully you will punch through and grab those needed dates. As a bonus, focus on the WARC bands if you also want credit for those Endorsements.

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot!

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Geary McDowell

Thanks for posting that email and the chart Stan.  I’m excited about finishing this one.  I need to figure out the WARC bands.
73, Geary KE5IRK

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 9:45 PM stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Stan,

Thanks for putting the list together.  I'll  be looking.  Great idea to post the list.

Bob
KK6KMU

Harry Wilkins

Wow, never thought I'd make anybody's top 10 list.  Except maybe the FBI's… Just kidding…

As with most things like this, I generally take a rather relaxed attitude.  Just doing it for fun but maybe this will give me  the kick in the pants I need to finish the thing out.  I did pick up my June 10 this morning, thanks to Suki JM7OLW.  Wasn't even thinking about it.  Just answering a lonely CQ on 20 m.

Thanks Stan, it's people like you who make this group what it is.

Harry, K9HW

Thanks for putting the list together.  I'll  be looking.  Great idea to post the list.

Bob
KK6KMU

pa3eeg

Very handy table. Hope I can work an US station. Last one was a long time ago.

Ruud, PA3EEG

Op 10-6-2021 om 20:08 schreef Geary McDowell:
[...]

Virusvrij. www.avg.com

stan W9SMR

Congrats, Harry!

Before I saw your posting, I had checked your log upload and I did notice that you now need only 45 more days to complete your 366 Endorsement.

Wow is right!! That is a great start and we'll be looking for you on June 13 and 14.

Do not give up. Fifty six of our 2,850 members have shown it can be done. So far in 2021, John, KG5OIB; David, VE7BGD; and Mary, KC4TIE have completed the challenge. Congrats to them, also!!

As my longtime APE-mate, Bob, KC9UR likes to ask, "Who has more fun than a Ham?"

P.S.: Check out the APE Tall Tales on our website if you have any interest in a delightful portable adventure. Contact Dave, KB3RAN for details.

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director