Topics

365/366 Contacts needed

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr

John Hendry KG5OIB

I'm working on my 365/366 too, and I'll look for you.

John

     de  KG5OIB

     John Hendry

     Decatur, Wise County, Texas

     LOC:  EM13eg

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Dave - I have not been on as much as I have been very busy but will try and make a point to getting on more and look for you. I know it is very hard to do especially if you forget a day or the band condx are just terrible and then you have to wait another whole new year.  Been there done that!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:27 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Dave - Let me know the days you do need

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:27 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

 I'm needing  all the days up to Jan 22nd. That's every day from now until 22 then the 26th.  Feb 15th, Jun 3, 25, 26 and July 31.  That's all for the endorsement. Thanks to all for the support and replies.  I'm on 40 and 20 trying and getting nothing.  Seeing a few stations on psk31 now but no luck yet.  It will happen I'm sure.

Dave

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Alan - KA5VZG

I'm also working on finishing my 365 award.

I usually check 7.070  each day at 0000Z for a few minutes.

If I make a contact, I'm good for that day.
If I don't make a contact then, I still have the rest of the day to find one.

I'll keep an eye out for you other "hunters".

73, Alan, KA5VZG

Richard Rohrer

I am usually checking 14.070 around 2000 GMT mostly every day, so if you need a contact send me an email.

73
Dick - KC3EF

malcolm heard

Dave new to this if I made contact with you four days in a row would it count or does it have to be different people?

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:23 AM DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

If anybody needs 1/11, I am monitoring 40m.

Karl Heinz - K5KHK

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 6:52 PM malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
[...]

Jim K5SP

Malcolm it would count.  The rules say on contact every day, not a unique contact every day.

Jim K5SP

On Jan 10, 2021 5:51 PM, malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:
[...]

Jim,  K5SP #483

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

4 days in a row is good.  I have several consistent contacts.  John KC3FL is one that I get often.  It doesn't have to be different callsigns.  And there are a few of us still chasing this endorsement.  Hope you'll get on the air and help out.

We usually get on 40 meters right around 0000 daily and catch our contact for the day early.  If we don't get it then, we can try later or on 20 in the daytime later in the day.

Dave