365/366

JoAnn Donaldson

I am down to only needing 50 more days. What format do I need to submitt.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

Eric KG6MZS

Congrats JoAnn on thatT  The 365 is a tough one.  I am down to a little more than than 55 days or so.

To get credit simply upload your entire PSK log in ADIF form to the Awards Checker:

http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/

HTH

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 12/4/22 11:48 AM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:

I am down to only needing 50 more days. What format do I need to submitt.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

stan W9SMR

JoAnn,

Good work getting to this point. But, from your upload today the Endorsement Checker sees you have made only 301 dates of the 366 needed ( 65 dates remaining).

You do have 17 dates remaining in December so we will all be looking for you.

Good luck with propagation. Hope to see you in the Doubleheader next weekend where you can grab your needed December 10 and 11 dates.

73,
Stan
W9SMR