From: Richard Rohrer
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 8:48 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF 10/09 GRIDS

Looks like we will be going thru DN91 DN81, DN72 and DN71 tomorrow.  I will try to post when we hit the grids if I have coverage.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Rick - N7WE

Only DN72 is on my needs list, but I will try to work you in each grid.  Happy travels!
PS - the texting when you are entering grids is a GREAT help.

Richard Rohrer

Adding en01, dn91, dn92, dn81, dn82.

Rick - N7WE

Great!  Thank you (and Kathy!)  I need EN01 and DN 82.  Will be looking for you.