Jay Hudak Memorial Sprint

Peter, NN9K #2629

Edited

I spent several hours last night working on a configuration problem and watching 3.580 and the band was full of FTx signals. It is going to be interesting to try and operate a PSK sprint in that area at least IMHO. Has anyone else been looking at 80-meters in the evening?

Also I has tried four different browsers and still can not access the new club website and the old PODXS 070 site still shows then next contest as 3-Day Weekend, just a bit out of date.

--
Peter, NN9K

Rick - N7WE

This weekend was the World Wide Digi DX Contest sponsored by World Wide Radio Operators Foundation and the Slovenia Contest Club.  It was FT8 & FT4 only on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10.  Power classes 1500w, 100w, and 5w.  FT4 recomended subbands included 3.580 - 3.590.  Hopefully our little slice of 80m will be clear when the time comes.

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

What is the new club web site?