Searching for 070

George Miller W3GWM

I may be speaking out of turn here. I'm a new guy and don't know that much about th 070 Club.

Is there a roster somewhere of club members? I'd like to collect QSO's for the some of the club awards, but I don't know how to tell if a station calling CQ has a number. I generally don't call stations I've already work so I may be missing out.

Is it out of line to suggest we sign with /070 once in awhile so anyone looking for members knows who you re?

Just a thought.

73,

George W3GWM
PODXS #2701

Stephen Melachrinos

George -

It's on the web site (or the underlying data store), in multiple forms.

For a list in numerical order, go to the LONP pick off the main menu, in the menu bar on the right side of the main page. Once there, pick "070 Member Info."

For data in "raw" form (such as for import to another program), go to http://hamclubs.info/ . You'll find various versions, in CSV and TXT formats, with and without additional info.

Some members have "alert" files for certain PSK software. Let us know what you use and maybe there's a version that will help you.

I may be speaking out of turn here. I'm a new guy and don't know that much about th 070 Club.

Is there a roster somewhere of club members? I'd like to collect QSO's for the some of the club awards, but I don't know how to tell if a station calling CQ has a number. I generally don't call stations I've already work so I may be missing out.

Is it out of line to suggest we sign with /070 once in awhile so anyone looking for members knows who you re?

Just a thought.

73,

George W3GWM
PODXS #2701

Harry Wilkins

You can find membership is free 070 club as well as LONP members and lists of other clubs as well at www.hamclubs.info.

Harry, K9HW

PODXS #1959

LONP #362

I may be speaking out of turn here. I'm a new guy and don't know that much about th 070 Club.

Is there a roster somewhere of club members? I'd like to collect QSO's for the some of the club awards, but I don't know how to tell if a station calling CQ has a number. I generally don't call stations I've already work so I may be missing out.

Is it out of line to suggest we sign with /070 once in awhile so anyone looking for members knows who you re?

Just a thought.

73,

George W3GWM
PODXS #2701

Rick - N7WE

George-

Welcome to 070!

Just to clarify, the ONLY endorsement that requires you work other members is the LONP series.  All other PSK31 Qs qualify.  So work 'em all!

Hope to work you soon!

Correction to my reply to George - the WABOL (Work A Bunch Of LONPs) endorsement only counts with other members who hold the LONP endorsement.  Thanks to Steve - W3HF - for the good catch on that one!